Customer relationship management – or, in the charity sector, donor relationship management – is critical to the success of almost all organisations. A good customer relationship management (CRM) system, one that allows organisations easily to capture, maintain, update, categorise, locate, archive and delete data relating to customers and donors, is thus vital.
If you’re a charity, you probably want your CRM system to integrate with your website to allow you to manage online donations, memberships, sales and volunteers in one place.
That’s where Charity WebCentre comes in!
Not only will you be able to engage more regularly and effectively, you can integrate the following into your website:
- Create pages, web submission forms and content
- Publish articles and newsletters
- Manage donations from payment gateways
- Set up an online shop, raising funds for your organisation
- Publicise event and campaigns
- Email marketing/online surveys
- Link and scheduled activities to membership records along with assigned staff members